vendredi 11 avril 2014

Mathematical Art Galleries



Born in 1976 in Belgium, I live and work in Brussels. My photographic work consists of photo-manipulation, called digital Op'Art. Minimalist in expression, It is characterized by harmonious compositions of abstract, geometric (linear or spheric) lines and motifs. It's mathematical art and the calculations are made via computer, but based upon an indexical picture, taken from a real life subject with a digital camera, this makes my basic image matricial and not vectorial. I am intrigued and fascinated by optical illusions. I always loved math and geometry especially, I am very interested in Fibonacci’s numbers and the golden ratio. I particularly love spheres which evoke the planets, and give me the feeling that I connect with the cosmos.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire